Download either the fastboot or recovery firmware from the link(s) below and follow the recommended flashing instructions immediately after the download options. Do not hesitate to report any broken links detected.
It comes pre-installed in your device by the manufacturer when you purchase it. Some companies utilize Google’s stock operating system, while others created a Stock Rom using their own operating system. Likewise, owing to Android’s open-source ecosystem, users generally try out a plethora of tweaks and customizations. And if they end up messing up even a single step, it will straight away lead to a bricked or boot-looped device. Well, all you have to do is just flash the stock firmware onto your Xiaomi device and your device will be back to normal working condition. The Xiaomi 11T Pro stock Flash File firmware is a great choice for those who want the most out of their device. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow.
- Once the ROM has been selected, you must click the “refresh” button.
- Now select the folder which you has pasted into your PC’s drive.
- The device sports Dual 12MP + 2MP rear camera and also a 32MP front-facing camera.
- These are the instructions on How to use Xiaomi Flash Tool to flash or install Stock Firmware on any Xiaomi Smartphone and Tablet.
- Do you own Xiaomi Smartphone or Tablet and looking for Xiaomi Stock Firmware?
Xiaomi devices awesome in hardware quality/price ratio, but when it comes to software anyone should be able to customize his own device and get the best experience out of it. XiaoMiTool V2 was designed to take this service to a next level, with better graphical interface, better portability, more stability and more upgradability.
- In computer language, the ROM stands for READ ONLY MEMORY that means you can not edit or delete the ROM.
- Now, if you want your Xiaomi device to be as good as new, and locked bootloader, then this is the method you should go for.
- Download the suitable version based on the requirements and flash the Xiaomi Stock ROM Firmware or MIUI 9/MIUI 10/MIUI 11/MIUI 12 ROM go url on your Xiaomi Phone.
- If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance.
- On this page, we shared a complete guide on how to download and install Custom ROMs, and stock firmware using Windows and Linux PC.
It is also helpful when the device is stuck at Mi Logo (Boot Loop). If you flash the keep data script and datas encrypted it wont boot the first time, no need to re-flash the right script tho deleting data from MIUIs recovery sorts it. Does anyone know if one can relock the bootloader after flashing a global ROM to an international device (Snapdragon, not Chinese)? Asking because I would like to switch to Global to EEA. It also allows you to flash or install the Stock Recovery or Custom Recovery on the Xiaomi Device.